Sunday, August 31, 2008

"A wu wu"

Last night I was holding Maryam in my arms, rocking her to sleep. I look down at her and say, "I love you. I love you SO much. I love you, I love you, I love you." She looks at me and says, "A wu wu." Then today, she walked up to me while I was putting my make-up on and decided that she wanted some blush. She pointed at my blusher and poked her cheek, so I took a clean brush and brushed her cheeks, she got a HUGE smile, blushed a little and looked at me and said, "a wu wu." I about died! I said, "I love you too!" After that she kept saying it, but when Daddy came walking in with a football, it was all over. No more time for make-up and lovey dovey stuff, its FOOTBALL time! Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? So sweet!
Julie

Anonymous said...

I have tears. Sweet baby girl. I love you too Maryam.
Jennifer

Heather~sheaaa6 said...

Jennifer,
That is so awesome! :) I think besides Momma, those words are the best! :)
Heather
*Mom to Preemie Aaron*