Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a difference a year makes!!!

Here is a photo of Maryam on this day last year. We had her in a cute little USC onsie dress size 3 months, a cute little white USC infant cap and all wrapped up in a cute little (SUPER OVER PRICED) blanket that reads "Future USC Trojan." Look at her all asleep and angelic, totally oblivious to the football game and birthday party going on around her.
Skip to today....WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!


The first obvious difference is she's AWAKE and watching the game! Secondly, NO OXYGEN! Hooray! She's still dressed in USC gear, this jersey is a hand me down from The Boys. I put a T-shirt on that has a bow sticking out and I added the cardinal and gold hair clips so she looks a little more girly. But I have a feeling that this is what she's going to look like every Saturday until after the Rose Bowl.

USC won!!! FIGHT ON Trojans!

OK, so cute Maryam story. Today I say to her, "C'mon, let's go change your diaper." She stands up, walks down the hall to her room, and goes straight to her changing table! She understands me!!!! HOORAY!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: