Friday, March 14, 2008

Movin' and a Dancin'

Maryam and Mommy

Maryam and butter...or at least she can't believe its not butter.
Maryam has been crawling ALL over the place today! I'm so proud of her! She went about 6 feet a few minutes ago! I tried to get it on video but I was too late. I only got about the last foot. And then she started to move again in the opposite direction and I missed it again! Oh well.
She drank some more water though! She's up to an ounce and a half for today again! Hooray for drinking water! The great part about it is it wasn't hot today! So now I know she's drinking it because she's just thirsty, not dehydrated. I can't wait for that honey bear cup to come in because then she'll get more water faster. Although, I don't know if that will scare her or not. So, we'll start slow and work our way up. She's drinking anywhere from a 1/4 of an ounce to 1/2 an ounce on each try. She gets tired or bored or something, but she stops by 1/2 an ounce. But hey, its better than its been since August 4, 2007 so I'm not going to knock it!

My mother was practicing this Sunday's church hymms on the piano earlier tonight and Maryam was rockin' out! She was dancin' and dancin' and dancin'!!! I can't wait until the spring when we can actually start taking her with us to church. Speaking of church, we settled on a date for Maryam's baptism. Its going to be April 12. We had originally scheduled it for the end of April, but now the earlier part of April as been freed up! Sorry Jennifer, I know that doesn't give you a lot of time to make the dress! But I know you can do it! You're SUPER JEN!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: