Monday, January 28, 2008

Maryam's feeling better!

Update: When these photos of Maryam in her car seat were taken, we were sitting in a parking lot waiting for her daddy. We were not driving. I wanted her to be comfortable, so I loosened the restraints.



Maryam had her Synagis shot today. Every 4 weeks on a Monday we go to San Diego for this shot. So, she gets weighed every 4 weeks. Her last weight was 17lbs. 14.7ozs...today she weighed 18lbs. 15.1ozs!!!!! That means she's gained over a pound in 4 weeks! HOORAY!!! That's good weight gain for my little punkin!
AND, she's feeling better! The fever is pretty much all gone. I guess that means the anti-biotics are working. Maryam is back to being happy again. She kicked and played on the exam table and even rolled over on to her tummy three times! Of course all that came to a screeching halt when the needle went into her leg! But after a few seconds she was as good as new. All in all, it was a long day, but it was a good day. Maryam's happy and healthy, what more can I ask for?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

hey sorry, I meant to add that your daughter is absolutely adorable! I have been following her blog for a while now, and I pray for her every day :)

(I deleted my comment about the carseat so people wouldn't call me the carseat nzi. it's happened before)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you cleared that up for me with your update ;)