Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Game Day

Its raining here in Lake Elsinore today, so we have Maryam in her rain boots! Not that she's going outside in the rain, but we figured, she might as well get as much use out of them as possible before she grows out of them! Thanks Auntie Brande!

As per every Saturday until January, Maryam is in her Saturday gear. In case you're wondering, she does have several USC outfits, but not all of them fit. I'm hoping she'll grow some more so we can put her in other USC clothes. I found super cute USC sweatpants, but I think I'll wait until next year to buy them. Right now she fits into this onsie and a tank-dress, but its been too cold for the tank-dress lately.
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your team wins! Unless they're playing USC!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: