Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hot baby!

Today Maryam woke up with a fever. At one point it was up to 101.4! But good ole Tylenol brought it down. Her temperature just sort of bounced around all day, right now her body temperature is cold, so if she doesn't maintain a normal temperature tomorrow I'll call her pediatrician again and see if there is something else we can do. We couldn't get a hold of her today, but Dr. Matt in the nursery told us that a fever after the 6 month shots is very common, so I'm not worried.
This picture is of Maryam laying in her Co-Sleeper nice and relaxed watching Baby Einstein. Everyone was right about those, they are "baby crack!" She just can't get enough of it! Its nice because I have to lay her in her Co-Sleeper when I hook her up to the Kangaroo Pump, and unless I lay next to her in the bed, she gets sad...but when I put Baby Einstein on, she doesn't care if we're there or not!
Tomorrow we have an appointment at 10:30 for another upper GI and at 2:00 we have an appointment with her surgeon. Wish us luck!!! (Aunt Helen was right, we do spend too much time at the doctor's offices!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: