Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daddy's in charge again!!!

So, I was out scrapbook supply shopping today and Daddy was in charge. While he was folding the laundry Maryam had fun!! Daddy came into the living room and this is what he found...a baby in the middle of a whole box of Cheerios. How great is that? When he sent me the text and I couldn't not stop laughing! My first reaction was, did you get good pictures? I can scrap that page, I have a MILLION ideas already. And he said, nope, he had already cleaned it up. I was so disappointed. He's so responsible, what's up with that?
Tomorrow Maryam has her surgical consult. Wish us luck. We have the ipods loaded with her favorite songs and some episodes of Backyardigans. Hopefully we won't be waiting around too long. Two Year Olds + Long Waiting Room Stints = ANGRY Two Year Old!
The past 4 or 5 nights Maryam has woken up in pain. She cries a lot and has a hard time getting back to sleep. Last night she woke up at 3am and didn't get back to sleep until 9am. Friday night she got up before 1:30 and didn't get back to sleep until after 6:30. Its been rough. Hopefully this surgery will make all the pain go away and she'll be able to sleep again.
Wish us luck and say your prayers! We all know what a fighter Maryam is, but prayer has never hurt anyone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: