Friday, November 28, 2008

Two more things!

1. Maryam requested, chewed and swallowed upwards of 20 Cheerios tonight!!!!!! AND managed to drink half of a Honey Bear Cup in less than 3 hours. I'd say that is some GREAT progress. I kept telling her to swallow the Cheerios and then she rubbed her neck, swallowed, opened her mouth and said "aaaaa". I actually think she's starting to understand. (Knock on some good strong wood.....Or as one of Maryam's Neonatologists once said, "there isn't enough wood in all of San Diego County to cover what you just said!" But that was only in reference to me saying...."She's fine, what else could go wrong?" HA!)
2. The new blog layout is brought to you, yet again, by Christi and the help of The Cutest Blog on the Block. Thanks Christi! Can you believe she even remembered that I wanted it to be pink and green? How RAD is she?

No comments: