Monday, September 22, 2008

Restless Maryam

Last night Maryam went to sleep around 10:15, which is early compared to the two nights before where she didn't go to sleep until after midnight. But last night she woke up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours crying in her sleep. She kept rolling on to her back and rubbing her tummy, so my first thought was that she needs to relieve some pressure. I inserted her tube and nothing. Then I saw how much she was drooling in her sleep and thought maybe she's teething bad tonight. I gave her some teething gel and she stopped crying and fell back to sleep. This went on ALL night.
I tried looking at her mouth this morning and I can see a new molar breaking through on the top left, which I thought I felt in the dark last night. And then there are still the other 3 or 4 molars that are trying to break through in the rest of her mouth. This process takes FOREVER! Its a amazing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: