Thursday, September 27, 2007

Maryam the Buddha!

So, I originally took this picture of Maryam because it was the first time I put her in her bathtub without the infant hammock. But after I looked at it I noticed that she looks like she has a big ol' belly!!! Do you know how wonderful that is for me to see? I can actually tell that she's gaining weight!!! AND, I was able to put pants on her today without a safety pin on the waistband! She's tall enough to wear 3 to 6 months or sometimes 6 to 9 months, but they're always way too big around her waist, today they were a little too big, but not so big to warrant a safety pin! That's exciting news!


This is what I saw when I got home from the gym today. This is the first time she's cuddled up with anything. Usually she sleeps with nothing at all or a toy she fell asleep playing with. But I don't think I've ever seen cuddle up to anything soft. She just looked so cute that I couldn't resist taking her picture!
We got a call today from the Preemie Follow-up Clinic about scheduling her RSV medication. Maryam's appointment is for October 8th for her first dose. She'll get one every 4 weeks through April. Its not an immunization against RSV, its more of a preventative medication to help her fragile immune system ward it off.

How cute is this picture of Charlie? Sarah was able to get a picture of her while she had a big grin!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: