Saturday, July 28, 2007

She's adjusting nicely!

Here is a picture of Maryam on her first morning home. Isn't she just so cute? She's very curious about her syringe and her new tube in her tummy. She has learned that she can grab both! So, Brett and I have to be extra careful to ensure that she doesn't!!!!!!
She's sitting in her Bumbo again. I was worried at first that it might hurt her tummy, but so far, so good. We've tried some tummy time, but she might still be too sensetive for that because she cries almost as soon as I put her down. But I'm still working with her, because she needs to strengthen those muscles up again. She was doing so well! We took a few steps backward in that department, but she'll catch back up in no time!
I have found that putting her in dresses is the best way to have access to her tube at feeding time. Which is great for me, because I love seeing her in dresses! And it gives me an excuse to go buy more!!! AND, she's so long that she's wearing 6 months now! I'm so proud of her!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: