Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jax day 5

Jax is still doing very well. He's up to 10mls every 3 hours for his feedings. Thankfully, he's still on room air, and at this point it looks like he can stay that way!
He's already wearing clothes and seems to fit into the Preemie sized clothes perfectly. As of this morning he's back up to his birth weight of 4lbs 4ozs.
I'm waiting on lab tests to see if I can get sprung from this joint some time today. If and when I do, I'll upload all of Jax's photos and transfer everything to our new Preemie Blog. I decided that it would be easier on mama to only have to update 1 Blog instead of trying to maintain 2.
Check back tomorrow or later today for new pictures!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's soooo precious! You did a great job! Looks like he's whistling in the picture!