Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To the doc....

The last couple of days Maryam has been fighting a fever. Then she told us that her ear hurts and her button hurts. IF either are infected, I hope that one antibiotic can kill both infections. The stoma looks fine, but last night when I plugged her G-tube in to give her Tylenol for her fever she SCREAMED out in pain. Not just whined that it bugged her (which she rarely does) but yelled out. It was pretty heart breaking. So, this morning I called and got her in to see her "back-up" pediatrician since her regular one is off today. The only appointment slot they had available was at the same time as her PT for today. So, I guess we'll have to reschedule that too.
Wish us luck.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

knuts2knit said...

Good luck. . .Let me know what they say. ((HUGS)) Ellen