Saturday, December 6, 2008

Maryam picks a Christmas tree

We took Maryam to Home Depot to buy our Christmas tree last night. She had fun running everywhere. The workers all fell in love with her immediately and kept giving her candy canes. She must have collected 5 of them. One guy melted every time she took off running and would yell across the lot something about her being the cutest thing he's ever seen.
It was cold out so we doubled up on her coat with a sweatshirt underneath. Of course since its never cold here I didn't even think to put gloves on her. I should have though, it was in the low 40's out there last night. Over 30 degrees different than the day time.
The above photo is of Maryam with a "baby tee". She likes things that are more her size.
Here is Daddy and Maryam in front of the group of trees she picked ours from. We got a 7ft. Noble Fur...it's BEAUTIFUL. After we decorate it, I'll post pictures of it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to get pictures of Maryam with the tree, I have a feeling she won't be leaving it alone much.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: