Friday, June 27, 2008

New Tally

OK, so Maryam took a 3 hour nap! I think not getting all the formula she usually gets might be making her tired. That, or the fact that she's up every night for 3 hours or so, is finally catching up with her.
6:00pm - Water: 10 1/2 ounces
Formula: 1 1/2 ounces
I did what I said, and switched cups. She's not stupid. She knows the Pediasure doesn't taste very good. But she sure gobbles up the water. The frustrating part is that now I know she knows how to do it, she just doesn't seem to like the Pediasure. She still won't swallow any pureed foods or any food for that matter. She tastes it all, then spits it out. I don't know what to do.
My next step is to try chocolate flavored Pediasure. After that, I'll just go through all the flavors. If that doesn't work then, well, we'll just hope that works.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: