Sunday, March 2, 2008

To go or not to go, that is the question

I guess we decided against going to the ER for now. We're just going to monitor her from home and if we absolutely have to expose her to the ER then we will. Other wise we're just going to go see her doctor tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope Maryam is feeling better. Today Adrianna woke up complaining that every part of her body hurt. By this afternoon she had a temp of 104 too. I immediately gave her the Motrin & Tylenol and cold compresses on her head and made her drink tons of ginger ale, water and ice pops and I got her fever down. I hope she is okay tonight with the parents. Sounds to me like she caught the flu. I know how worried and sick you are over Maryam, I feel the same way with Adrianna. I just hate fevers! Hope she is doing better as well as you too! You are in my thoughts, love, Marietta