Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friday, Saturday & Sunday

In spite of having such a long week full of doctor appointments and therapy sessions, Maryam has a fantastic Friday! She woke up pleasant and stayed pleasant all day. Not that she's not usually pleasant, because she is, she's a very pleasant baby. But I thought she'd be a cranky pants from having to do so much traveling this week. She proved me wrong! She spent all day playing! Here she is playing the piano with her Yaya.
We went for a 2 mile walk on Friday and she loved it. She was practically hanging out of her stroller trying to pet Mr. Bishop. Then she'd sort of lean back to one side and prop her legs up, I wish I had brought the camera with me.
Here is Maryam taking a nap while being fed. She didn't get out of eating that easily though! When she woke up, she went straight into her high chair!
On Saturday Maryam went to Brett's parent's house for the day because we headed out of town to pick-up Brett's new hunting shotgun. Since its still RSV, cold & flu season Maryam didn't go with us. I CANNOT wait for April! But when we got home last night Momom and Popop told us that Maryam had started getting hot. So, I gave her some Motrin and when we got home I checked her temp and it was 102.5. Dang it! Sick again. Through out the night Maryam woke up every 2 1/2 hours crying and wanting to be held. She's back on a regiment of Tylenol and Motrin and I scheduled a doctor appointment for tomorrow at noon. Wish us luck that its nothing. The fact that she started coughing again makes me a little nervous that the pneumonia never fully went away.
This is Maryam today napping. Poor punkin is just so tired from being sick and not sleeping. If I've said once, I've said it a million times, the girl can't catch a break, but she seems to catch everything else.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: