Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Ear Infection?

So at 4:13am Maryam woke up crying. I knew it was only a matter of time because I had been laying next to her listening to her breaths become faster and harder. I didn't want to take her temperature until she woke up. So, I waited. When she woke up crying, I knew right away, she didn't just feel hot, she indeed didn't feel well. I took her temp and it was 103.
I woke up Brett and told him to prepare a syringe of water and Tylenol. At 4:22am Marym got her Tylenol and we waited for it to start working. While we were waiting poor Maryam kept grabbing her left side of her head and her left ear. Of course she was hot and miserable, crying just because she didn't know what else to do and laying in our arms. Its now 5:21 and Marym is acting like all is well. She's laying in her crib "motor boating" and kicking away. I guess that means the Tylenol is working. I'll call the doctor's office in the morning.

No comments: