Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Maryam the Explorer

Maryam woke up this morning and seemed to be a bit under the weather. She slept in until 9:30 and went to sleep as soon as she finished eating. She took an hour and a half nap on me. That's not typical of this little one. Then, when she woke up she was fine. After about another hour she started coughing. But that only lasted about a half hour. Strange, don't you think?
After her coughing fit finished she wanted more snuggle time with Mommy. Since her last nap she's been totally fine. Totally normal. She's been rolling all over the floor trying to play with every toy she runs across.
She spent some more time in her Jumperoo today. She seems to be enjoying it a lot more lately. I don't keep her in there very long because her OT says she shouldn't play in it until she's started crawling. Something about her wanting to walk before crawling.
But isn't she just adorable? I think so!

Our big news is, Maryam is getting her second tooth! Hooray! I thought I felt it the other day, and yesterday I was a little more convinced when I thought I saw something. But today I felt it! Hooray!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: