Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween!!!

Here is my beautiful birthday cake that Brett made me. Sadly, I turned 31 on Wednesday. I am not taking it well.


But enough about me, we had a wonderful day, despite the fact that it was my birthday. First off Marcy and Dan had their little baby boy Alisdair! And he's super cute and totally healthy!!! He weighed in at 7lbs 7ozs, CONGRATULATIONS STAGGS FAMILY!!!

Maryam the li'l punkin with daddy the pirate!


The family portrait. Daddy the pirate, Mommy the witch and Maryam the Punkin. I couldn't get her to look at the camera! She was staring at Mr. Bishop in his Halloween costume.
Fun with make-up! Yes, that's make-up, there was NO WAY I could wear a mask that long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I was gone 2.5 weeks and came back to so much with the baby. I'm glad she is feeling better and back on track. There are so many flu's going around that maybe she should just stay home this winter and get strong and then next winter she can go out. I know it's alot to ask, but she is so fragile. She is so beautiful. I just love all the pictures. She look so cute in all her outfits and especially her halloween ones. Don't feel bad about turning 31. You have along way to go, I just turned 61, now that is something to bitch about! I hope all has settled down for you and I think if you daily. Love you guys alot, Marietta

Anonymous said...

agree with marietta!!!